New Larrivee OM 03 Acoustic Guitar Limited Edition Vintage Sunburst
This is one beautiful guitar. It is a Vintage Large Body 1950's Silvertone in a Honey Natural Finish.
It is an Archtop and Archback Guitar.
The guitar has very little marks on it and plays wonderfully. The neck is straight.
There has been some upgrades which include the Gotoh Bridge, Schaller Tuners, Knobs and Pickup Rings.
The pickups were changed and the holes were enlarged. It was put back together with the original pickups that were with it.
It is a large cutaway body measuring appx 17 inches at the wides point.
The neck is a beautiful piece of flamed birdseye maple and the frets have little wear.
There are no issues with this guitar.
We have sold Silvertone, Espanadas, Kays, Harmony and similar guitars for various prices but we can assure all that none of them played as well or were of the quality construction as this one, it was checked out and tested by a few good guitar players in the jazz world.
Look closely at the photos, it should give you a good idea of the quality of wood used.
Any bidders from Italy must email prior to bidding due to past records.
854 total views, 1 so far today
Popular Ads Today
- Fender Squier Squire Vintage Mod Srs Jazzmaster Guitar (11 views)
- Vintage Lifton Case. Brown 1940's/50's. Martin D-18, D-28, Gibson J-45, Sj, J-50 (9 views)
- Vintage Atlas Martin D-412 Mother Of Pearl Acoustic Wooden Guitar (8 views)
- Gibson Super Dove Acoustic-electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst 2013 (8 views)
- Vintage Blonde 1952 Silvertone Archtop Acoustic Guitar Birdseye Maple Project (7 views)
- Vintage Jumbo Acoustic Guitar - Imitation Gibson J-200 (6 views)
- Yamaha (nippon Gakki) Fg 350e 1970’s Japan Vintage (6 views)
- Yamaha Fg750s Vintage Acoustic Guitar (6 views)
- Vintage Aria Flat Top Acoustic Guitar Circa 1978 Model 9250 Martin D-35 Style (6 views)
- 1968 Gibson J-200 Acoustic Guitar Vintage J200 Flame (5 views)