RARE 1971 Pearl J 200 Acoustic Electric Guitar w VINTAGE MARTIN case
This is one beautiful guitar. It is a Vintage Large Body 1950's Silvertone in a Honey Natural Finish.
It is an Archtop and Archback Guitar.
The guitar has very little marks on it and plays wonderfully. The neck is straight.
There has been some upgrades which include the Gotoh Bridge, Schaller Tuners, Knobs and Pickup Rings.
The pickups were changed and the holes were enlarged. It was put back together with the original pickups that were with it.
It is a large cutaway body measuring appx 17 inches at the wides point.
The neck is a beautiful piece of flamed birdseye maple and the frets have little wear.
There are no issues with this guitar.
We have sold Silvertone, Espanadas, Kays, Harmony and similar guitars for various prices but we can assure all that none of them played as well or were of the quality construction as this one, it was checked out and tested by a few good guitar players in the jazz world.
Look closely at the photos, it should give you a good idea of the quality of wood used.
Any bidders from Italy must email prior to bidding due to past records.
849 total views, 1 so far today
Popular Ads Today
- C.1930 Gibson L-1 Acoustic Flattop Guitar L-00 Vintage (53 views)
- Vintage_1917_gibson_l1_archtop_acoustic_guitar (26 views)
- Alvarez Yairi Dy-85 Acoustic Vintage Martin D-45 Copy (13 views)
- Vintage Gibson Southern Jumbo Deluxe -- 1972 (8 views)
- Fender Squier Squire Vintage Mod Srs Jazzmaster Guitar (8 views)
- 1973 Vintage Gibson Sj Deluxe Acoustic Guitar Southern Jumbo 1973-1974 (8 views)
- 1970's Rare Vintage Tama 3558 S Acoustic Guitar - Martin D-45 Clone Fast Ship (8 views)
- Vintage Yamaha Dw-5s Acoustic Guitar (7 views)
- Vintage Cf Martin Sigma Dm12-5 12 String Acoustic Guitar Japan Dm12 (7 views)
- 1940's Gibson Banner J-45 Acoustic Flattop Guitar Vtg (6 views)