Vintage 1973 Guild F 50 Rosewood acoustic guitar
This is one beautiful guitar. It is a Vintage Large Body 1950's Silvertone in a Honey Natural Finish.
It is an Archtop and Archback Guitar.
The guitar has very little marks on it and plays wonderfully. The neck is straight.
There has been some upgrades which include the Gotoh Bridge, Schaller Tuners, Knobs and Pickup Rings.
The pickups were changed and the holes were enlarged. It was put back together with the original pickups that were with it.
It is a large cutaway body measuring appx 17 inches at the wides point.
The neck is a beautiful piece of flamed birdseye maple and the frets have little wear.
There are no issues with this guitar.
We have sold Silvertone, Espanadas, Kays, Harmony and similar guitars for various prices but we can assure all that none of them played as well or were of the quality construction as this one, it was checked out and tested by a few good guitar players in the jazz world.
Look closely at the photos, it should give you a good idea of the quality of wood used.
Any bidders from Italy must email prior to bidding due to past records.
738 total views, 1 so far today
Popular Ads Today
- Vintage_1917_gibson_l1_archtop_acoustic_guitar (31 views)
- Vintage 67 Gibson Epiphone Serenader 12 String Acoustic (27 views)
- Fender Squier Squire Vintage Mod Srs Jazzmaster Guitar (15 views)
- Vintage Nippon Gakki Yamaha Dynamic Guitar No. 40 (10 views)
- Vintage 1983 Japan Made Ibanez Ae300 Solid Spruce Top Acoustic Electric Guitar (10 views)
- Vintage Sigma M Martin 52sdr-7 Acoustic Guitar 1970's (9 views)
- 2010 Gibson Hummingbird Limited Vintage Sunburst Finish (7 views)
- Vintage Coffin Case Acoustic Martin Guild Gibson 1960s Guitar 16 In Wild West (7 views)
- Yamaha Fg-110 Acoustic Steel String Guitar Red Label Vintage Classic (7 views)
- Vintage Silvertone Acoustic Guitar - Harmony Usa Model H604 - Nice Condition (7 views)