Sho Bud Vintage Diamond Acoustic Guitar
This is one beautiful guitar. It is a Vintage Large Body 1950's Silvertone in a Honey Natural Finish.
It is an Archtop and Archback Guitar.
The guitar has very little marks on it and plays wonderfully. The neck is straight.
There has been some upgrades which include the Gotoh Bridge, Schaller Tuners, Knobs and Pickup Rings.
The pickups were changed and the holes were enlarged. It was put back together with the original pickups that were with it.
It is a large cutaway body measuring appx 17 inches at the wides point.
The neck is a beautiful piece of flamed birdseye maple and the frets have little wear.
There are no issues with this guitar.
We have sold Silvertone, Espanadas, Kays, Harmony and similar guitars for various prices but we can assure all that none of them played as well or were of the quality construction as this one, it was checked out and tested by a few good guitar players in the jazz world.
Look closely at the photos, it should give you a good idea of the quality of wood used.
Any bidders from Italy must email prior to bidding due to past records.
881 total views, 2 so far today
Popular Ads Today
- Vintage 70s Yamaha Fg-300 Acoustic Guitar Dreadnaught Red Label/nippon Gakki (155 views)
- Vintage_1917_gibson_l1_archtop_acoustic_guitar (80 views)
- Fender Squier Squire Vintage Mod Srs Jazzmaster Guitar (59 views)
- Yamaha G-231 Vintage Acoustic Guitar (55 views)
- Rare Vintage Martin D-60 Guitar - Birdseye Maple (46 views)
- Vintage 60's Yamaha Fg-180 Nippon Gakki Red Label Acoustic Guitar Must See Rare (28 views)
- Gibson L-00 True Vintage Guitar - Perfect - Org. Hard Shell - L.r. Baggs Lyric (25 views)
- Nippon Gakki Vintage Yamaha Fg-75 Acoustic Guitar (18 views)
- Vintage Martin 0-18 Acoustic Guitar + Premium Bonuses | Hd (17 views)
- Vintage Gibson/epiphone Ft-132 Acoustic Guitar Nice (14 views)